Room is currently offline
Amylockheart's Bio and Free Webcam
- Real Name:
- Amy Lockheart
- Birth Date:
- April 3, 1983
- Interested In:
- Men, Women, Trans, Couples
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Last Broadcast:
- 1 month ago
- Body Type:
- Smoke / Drink:
- Non-Smoker / Very Occasional Drinker
- Body Decorations:
- Not yet.
- Pics & Videos:
- About Me:
- YOLO - You Only Live Once. This was a recent, HUGE revelation for me. But now I understand that there are no second chances. This life is all we have.
- Life is Precious - 99.9999999999999999% of our Universe cannot sustain life of any kind! So the fact that we are all here -- and alive -- and together -- is a miracle beyond comprehension. I look around at all the lonely people, and my heart goes out to them... because we are all so priceless!
- Life is Short - We only have a few fleeting years to explore and enjoy our precious lives. There are so many thrills and adventures available to us, but our time is gone in a whisper.
- Sorrow is Sure - From the moment we're born, we are destined to die and so is everyone we love. Pain is real and sorrow is an unavoidable element of every life. So each of us should seek the ethical pursuit of pleasure with every breath we take.
- Carpe Diem - We have no time to waste! I believe we should be ever mindful and grateful for each passing moment. And we should never undervalue any person, pleasure, or opportunity. Every ray of sunshine, every person, every breath, every kind word, every giggle... they're all incalculably valuable. And we should never allow ourselves to take good things for granted.
- Love Above All Else - I also believe that Unbridled Love is the ultimate key to joy. Division, derision, tribalism, and prejudice (like we find in Politics and Religion) are all joy killers. So I choose to avoid those things, and instead, spread as much love as I can to every human I encounter -- regardless of age, race, gender, creed, or sexual orientation. I choose Love Above All Else because outward love yields inward joy and pleasure.
- Make Love Not War - The hippies had it right. I believe we should ignore every Naysayer, FireBreather, and SinWizard, and focus instead on spreading love and positivity everywhere we can both inside and outside ourselves. I'm convinced this is the path to maximum pleasure in life, for both ourselves and those around us.
Hello, my name is Amy Lockheart.
There's a fire in my heart to live every day as if it's my last and spread love, light, and encouragement to everyone I meet.
The meaning of life as I see it:
The points above are my message to the world. They are the refreshed aim of my life. Every day I strive to spread these joy-building ideas throughout my own psyche and to every precious human I encounter.
All of that to say... My endeavors here on Chaturbate have never been merely financial or sexual. They're spiritual. Emotional. Human. I am literally rebuilding my life from the ground up and ALL of you are a valuable part of that process. I cannot thank you enough.
All love to you... I mean it when I say that you are precious to me.